We have three words for you: Sofia Richie Grainge. Surely you’ve seen the world’s favorite it-girl plastered all over your phone screen. She’s inspiring fashion trends across all occasions, but most notably bridal. Everything from her effortlessly dewy makeup to her timeless wedding outfits and accessories is to die for. Here’s what to look for when curating the ultimate cool girl wedding wardrobe.
The Bachelorette Party
The bachelorette party is your chance to really theme it up. If you’re taking notes from Sofia Richie’s Parisian getaway, then it’s pretty simple: girlfriends, macarons, chic and simple looks. And if Paris isn’t your thing, consider a travel-themed weekend (think dream destinations that ooze romance, like Greece, Bali, London).
- Miss to Mrs. custom pillowcase from Etsy
- Black tulle dress from Anthropologie
- Graphic tees from Anthropologie
- Nudies Blush Stick in Picante from Nudestix
The Bridal Shower
Queen Sofia kept it classic, yet on-trend at her bridal shower in a white halter dress and pointed pumps. Keeping with the Parisian bachelorette theme, there was a crepe bar (yum!) and an assortment of cakes adorned with pink and white roses. Cop her look with these sleek and simple looks.
- Nookie x Revolve Illegal Halter Gown from Revolve
- Cult Gaia Ophelia Chain-Strap Halter Gown from Neiman Marcus
- Halter Side Drape Gown from Norma Kamali
- Galvan Santorini Gown from Net-A-Porter
- Halston Carina Scuba Gown from Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sachin and Babi Sierra Midi Dress from Anthropologie
The Rehearsal Dinner
If you’re torn between two dresses when you go gown shopping for the big day, your rehearsal dinner is the perfect opportunity to snag that second dress and showcase it. Or make like Sofia and opt for a two-piece skirt/top combo with a high neck, dripping in sequins and beading.
- Watters Frances Gown from Anthropologie
- Bronx and Banco Megan Dress from Revolve
- Catherine Deane Anya Topper from Anthropologie
- Hart from Jenny Yoo
Sofia Richie wore three different custom Chanel looks throughout her wedding celebration, but perhaps the most iconic was her lace halter top wedding gown. We’ve gathered four slightly different takes on her classic look, including a two-piece option from Sachin and Babi.
- Lara Lattice Beaded Halter from Lord & Taylor
- Retrofête Olivia Gown from Net-A-Porter
- Rebecca Wedding Dress from Morilee
- Marta Top from Sachin and Babi
No matter your taste, chances are there’s at least one look from Sofia Richie’s collection of different bridal wear that caught your eye. Whether you’re a mock-neck girl, a fan of the deep-v halter silhouette or a nontraditional two-piece, there is an it-girl look for you here.