The inspiration for this Partyscape came from my “First Look” at the Mistwood Golf Club. The brick and stone architectural design with large, arch-shaped wooden doors and metal hinges immediately made me think of an amazing mysterious Grand Scottish Castle, a perfect start to a lifetime of magic and happiness.
Denise of Windermere Elegant Weddings & Events collaborated with some of Chicago area’s most creative vendors, and fashioned a wedding setting fit for a royal couple!
The deep jewel tones of burgundy, red and gold along with blue and white—created this enchanted setting.
- Farm-style table with fruitwood Chiavari chairs from Mistwood Golf Club.
- Stunning vintage high back upholstered chairs, red and gold intricate design table place setting, gold silverware and red trim goblets by Erasistable Vintage Rental
- Rich burgundy and red backdrop and table runner by A Posh Production
- Extraordinary hand painted invitations and stationery suite by Eight 21 Studios
- Outstanding cascading jewel-tone floral table runner, matching bridal bouquet and boutonniere by Floral Expressions & Gifts
- To tie this theme together Creative Cakes Bakery & Café created a cake to capture the vision of a castle and topped it off with a royal sword.
- This design was captured in pictures byLauryn Landacre at Photography by Lauryn and on film by Ken Plikuhn at Wedding Connections.