Calling all future brides and grooms: Say “I do” to the Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta, going online soon. With an estimated 20,000 Georgia weddings in limbo through the end of 2020 and growing numbers of new engagements, the cancellation of wedding expos and shows is leaving couples without guidance to navigate their next steps. Wedding professionals are also eager to connect with couples who are going to need their services post-pandemic shutdown.
The Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta runs from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from July 19 to 24, 2020. This comprehensive online resource is bringing together Georgia’s top wedding vendors and engaged couples in a safe and exciting way. Brides and grooms can easily meet wedding vendors through interactive video chats, register for wedding and honeymoon giveaways, receive door prizes, and upgrade to the VIP experience for curbside pickups of cake tastings, flowers, vendor gifts and more to sample from home.
The twice-yearly Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta traditionally attracts more than 1,000 guests per show, and continues to create experiences that delight brides as they plan their dream weddings and select their vendor team. This year, the extravaganza is putting bridal families at ease by moving to an online experience, bringing the same flavor as the in-person show with exhibiting vendors who never fail to impress and inspire.
“I know how stressful the wedding planning process can be under normal circumstances and now it’s even tougher. We’re offering this unique resource to help alleviate some uncertainty for both engaged couples and Atlanta’s wedding vendors,” explains Shelly Danz, founder of the Atlanta Party Connection. “We look forward to highlighting talented wedding professionals and their creativity, while helping brides and grooms celebrate their engagement and plan their wedding from home!”
The virtual Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta is going to allow you to:
- Chat with vendors interactively. This virtual bridal show focuses on helping brides get to know vendors they may want to engage for their big day.
- Win prizes in various categories, including engagement photography, a photo booth, a custom wedding cake or a honeymoon vacation.
- Get wedding tips and ideas for signature drinks, classic must-haves, entertainment, fashion, décor, photography and more.
- Save with exclusive discounts on your venue, entertainment or bridal wear.
- Enjoy a virtual photo booth, and daily entertainment by artists who are available for your ceremony or celebration.
- Upgrade to VIP for vendor gifts to sample at home.
Don’t let the coronavirus cancel all of your summer plans! You can still plan your dream wedding from the comfort of your couch for a mere $10 to $20. For more information, please call (770) 744-5750, email [email protected] or visit atlantaweddingconnection.com/the-show.