ChicagoStyle Weddings is the leading wedding resource in the Chicagoland area, publishing an annual magazine and hosting one of the largest wedding websites in the region. For more details, please visit www.chicagostyleweddings.com.
- Strong work ethic, focus, drive and tenacity a must
- Business to business advertising sales – print and digital
- Suburban territory
- 65% telephone and email work
- 35% + in the field – meeting with clients by appointment
- Required to attend some local wedding and hospitality events, some of which occur in the evening or over the weekend.
- Compensation includes base salary, monthly bonus/commission, annual bonus, medical benefits, and IRA plan
- After the initial three month training period, there is flexibility to work from home
- Proven success in sales
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work with Salesforce
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and large groups
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Must have transportation for face-to-face appointments, valid driver’s license and state-approved car insurance
- The sale of advertising space (print and digital) to current advertisers and new businesses
- Provide ongoing customer service (social media support, event promotion, blast emails, adding web products, etc.)
- Maintain timely and accurate notes in Salesforce database
Qualified and interested candidates should fill out form to the right or contact Kelly Broz, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847.584.2626 ext.105
ChicagoStyle Weddings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, email email@example.com or fill out the form to the right.