Our Story Designed by legendary architect Daniel Burnham and built in 1924, the Renaissance Center is one of the most storied buildings in the history of the City of Joliet. Originally built as the home of the Joliet Chamber of Commerce, the Renaissance Center has also housed the legendary D’Amico’s 214 where it was famous for hosting some of the 20th century’s most well-known musicians and performers. Owned by the Joliet Junior College, the Renaissance Center underwent a major renovation in 2015 and re-opened with new life in 2017.
We pride ourselves on being such a large part of the City of Joliet’s history, and future. Our attention to detail, flawless service, and quality food product will keep families returning to the Renaissance Center for years to come.