ChicagoStyle Weddings is the leading wedding resource in the Chicagoland area. Publishing an annual magazine that launches in July, with a supplemental edition added in January. In addition to the print component, CSW also maintains one of the largest wedding websites in the region. For more details, please visit www.chicagostyleweddings.com.
The sale of advertising space (print and digital) to clients in a suburban territory along with the servicing of those accounts. The account executive will spend approximately 65% of their time on the phone and at least 35% of their time in the field meeting with clients by appointment. The account executive is also required to attend some local wedding and hospitality events, some of which occur in the evening or over the weekend.
The most important and essential skills necessary to hold the position are a strong work ethic and the ability to work the phones.
This position consists of renewal business, but will be primarily focusing on new business development based out of the suburbs.
- 1. The sale of advertising space (print and digital) to current advertisers and new businesses:
- Extensive telephone prospecting and face-to-face appointments.
- Identifying clients’ marketing objectives and present ways to help grow their business.
- Showing prospective clients how CSW favorably compares to the competition and other media.
- Provide ongoing customer service (social media support, event promotion, managing blast emails, adding web products, etc.)
- Maintain timely and accurate notes of each client in the Salesforce database
- Proven success in sales
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and large groups
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Must have transportation for face-to-face appointments, valid driver’s license and state-approved car insurance
Compensation includes base salary, monthly bonus/commission, annual bonus, excellent medical benefits, and IRA plan.
There is flexibility to work from home after the initial training period.
This is a small, family-owned business that cares about their staff and offers excellent training and tools to help them succeed. Qualified and interested candidates should contact Laurie Kahn firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Tuttle email@example.com Please no calls.
ChicagoStyle Weddings is an EOE.